Challenge 2: ThingLink Super Hero!
Goals for this Challenge:
Some Guiding Questions:
As you work on this challenge, consider the following:
- All group members: Using the markers and stick figures at your table, create a teacher super hero that contains one super power for each member of your group. For example, if your group has 5 people, your super hero should have 5 super powers that are all represented visually in your drawing. All group members should contribute to the drawing.
- In pairs: Use the iPad to take a photo of your partner striking their best super hero pose. Note: your pose should relate to your super power AND, ideally, the photo will not be shot in profile (the subject should be facing the camera!) This will help you out later.
- All group members: Take turns using the iPad to create a Chatter Pix from your photo. Narrate the chatterpix by describing your super power and how teachers demonstrate it in the classroom. Save your Chatter Pix to the camera roll.
- As a group: Take a photo of your illustrated super hero and upload it to the ThingLink app.
- All group members: Add a touch points, or tags, to your ThingLink on every point in the image that contains a super power. Link that touch point, or tag, to the corresponding Chatter Pix that explains that super power.
- Choose the "copy link" option for sharing your ThingLink.
- Share your product for Challenge 2 here.
- Bonus: Tweet your ThingLink making sure you both a) include the hashtag #iPDX16 and tag me! @jenniferlagarde